ⓒ MADE IN FRANCE

2012/04/08

Jeanne

On March 16th, my cousin Jeanne was born. She's my uncle's 4th child and she is absolutely lovely. She spent most our visit sleeping in my arms and I have to say I had missed holding a baby.

Actually, I miss being around my family, my numerous cousins. It's always really lively when we're all together.

It was also the first time my uncle was with his four children. Isn't that a sweet thing to witness ?


My little sister holding baby Jeanne


Jeanne


My mother with Jeanne



I find this photo particularly beautiful. My mum is beautiful.


Here is Mia. She's a lovely brat. She always stills and looks straight into the camera when you want to take pictures of her. Which is quite handy. Children usually do their best moving as much as they can when you try to take pictures of them.







That's my uncle. His four children and his fiancée.

No comments:

Post a Comment